Siemens Energy is the only company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions and services across the energy value chain of oil and gas production, power generation and transmission. Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. Essential applications include providing products, solutions and services that make fossil energy greener; delivering decentralized, flexible power solutions; managing the complexities of the grid; improving and de-risking aging assets; and connecting supply and demand through storage technologies such as grid-scale batteries and Power-to-X technologies.
Join our Siemens Energy as a Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be based in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah). While providing state-of-the-art and outstanding “classic” media relations, you will actively support the transition of the press office at the edge of the digital age.
- · Customer Order Booking (SDI,CCM & POC ) (Attending project hand-over meetings, reviewing as-sold/OEC calculation, ensure completeness of order hand over documentation and evaluate delivery/performance requirements, perform export control checks, create WBS / Sales Order in Spiridon, issue performance / advance guarantees, arranging L/C, negotiating L/C clauses with customer, requesting down payments etc...).
- · Continuous Project Controlling (order cost controlling & monitoring by setting-up & validating Project KPI sheet, regularly updating cost controlling sheets, keeping track of additional works cost for change/claim management process, comparison / reconciliation between man hours/ rental period/cost charged by vendor v/s charged to customer, perform monthly closing activities as per checklist, OCC report review & corrections, update of plan cost / revenue in Spiridon in-line with revised calculations / ETC through Plan cost change forms, provide documents/info. for internal / external audits, identify risks & opportunities, foreign currency hedging, accruals creation and reversals, warranty/ LD provisions, change order and claim management, Non-conformance cost reporting, agent commission payments, project readiness review etc…)..
- · Forecasting & Reporting (Provide the inputs for assigned business for consolidation in overall forecasting for Sales, Gross margin and cash etc…, provide delivery performance date to BE for evaluation, informing management in advance for any special impacts improvement / drop of expected business results, provide inputs for next years budget etc…)
- · Financial/commercial management of project(s) with the aim of finishing the project(s) in the given time, budget and quality framework with the greatest possible positive profit and EVA effectiveness and to the customer's satisfaction.
- · Invoicing to Customer & Receivable Management (arrange and ensure availability of supporting documents for invoicing to customer, preparing invoice calculation, prepare shipping documents eg. Commercial invoice and packing list, invoice creation in Spiridon and submission to customer, follow-up for payments from customer, credit notes processing, preparation and submission of L/C invoices and related documents as per L/C requirements, coordination with Finance for submission to bank, follow-ups with customer incase of discrepancies etc...)
- · Order processing and project controlling, including credit assessment, Damex check, forex hedging, order booking, job cost planning, invoicing and revenue recognition, Accounts receivables management, SLAs, Cost recovery, JVs for cost transfer.
- · Preparation and analysis of project reports
- · Liaise with internal & external auditors
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · An academic degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Business or equivalent (mandatory)
- · 4-5 years’ experience in similar capacity and proficiency in SAP is (mandatory)
- · Able to work independently and with stakeholders at all levels
- · Meticulous, analytical and numerate
- · Able to work with Microsoft Office applications proficiently
- · Advanced excel skills is preferred
- · Excellent knowledge of English in both written and spoken
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time