Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a L2 support network engineer, you will be part of the ZTNA operations team, responsible for the everyday operations of managing the Siemens ZTNA environment, configuring and maintaining the needed infrastructure at OS/Application layer, supporting L1 SD on topics which have to do with the operation of the ZTNA environment, communicating with the solution vendor and infrastructure partners, taking care of quality topics in order to meet the business need.
You will be responsible for:
- Functional lead for a service: own the service; face of a service
- Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Work with cutting edge technology in the ZTNA world
- Manage Siemens ZTNA environment, and respective configuration
- Work as L2 support for specific topics
- Be able to consult the business in demands specific with the SNIC service and monitoring needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Previous working experience needed
- Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are needed
- Experience with Zero Trust Network solution (eg. Pulse Secure, Zscaler) is welcome but not mandatory
- Advance knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF)
- Troubleshooting experience for complex network environments
- Experience with relevant network tools (eg. Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with Windows OS
- Good experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow)
- Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Vertica)
- Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS
- Experience with SIEM systems is welcome but not mandatory
- Interaction experience with vendors and partners
- Working experience with global teams
- Experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Good written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time