Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who is excited about driving Office 365 / SharePoint Online in a unique fashion. The position should include the ability to get the buy-in of and establish a connection between providers, the service team, customer representatives and end-users. You will become part of the SharePoint Service team yet drive a large SharePoint migration to a success by your own.
Your challenge will be…
- Responsible for the planning, assignment of third parties and execution monitoring of a global migration project.
- Together with our communication partners, plan communication with all stakeholders like customer representatives, management, service-owners, end-users, the team and providers.
- Responsible to stay in time, budget, quality and scope. You’re responsible to meet internal governance requirements.
- Manage escalations of issues from the projects and fix the underlying problems.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Technical leadership experience in IT and know how to motivate your international team.
- Real-world experience in management of large projects in an enterprise environment.
- Passion for technology and technical details
- Some knowledge of Office 365, especially SharePoint Online.
- Ability to drive things and take the necessary decisions by your own with support rather than supervision.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external contacts, be organized, and be used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment.
- Business-fluent English language skills, because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams. German language skills are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time