What are my responsibilities?
- Identify and evaluate cloud log sources vital for security monitoring
- Test, evaluate, implement and operate threat detection and monitoring services offered by cloud providers or third parties
- Plan and support onboarding of cloud log sources to on-prem and cloud-based SIEM/data sink solutions
- Develop, implement and operate scalable and secure communication between on-prem and cloud infrastructure (e.g. VPN tunnels, VPCs, Direct Connect etc)
- Develop scalable and secure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions together with service owners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven and confirmed cloud computing and architecting knowledge (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in security monitoring/security operations center environment (SOC) would be preferable
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- University degree or comparable knowledge in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out!
#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time