What are my responsibilities?
- Identify and evaluate cloud log sources vital for security monitoring
- Identify, test and evaluate threat detection and monitoring services offered by cloud providers or third parties
- Plan and support onboarding of cloud log sources to on-prem and cloud-based SIEM/data sink solutions
- Develop scalable security monitoring strategies for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions together with service owners
- Embrace a structured approach to the development of use cases and signatures for attack detection
- Handle and engage in triaging of resulting security alerts including communication with service owners and stakeholders
- Support with incident handling upon detected true positive attacks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience in security monitoring/security operations center environment (SOC), investigating security events, handling incidents, threats and/or vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of cyber security landscape and TTPs
- Solid cloud computing knowledge
- Knowhow about underlying concepts in AWS / Azure / GCP
- Hands-on experience with AWS would be appreciated
- Solid grasp of SIEM platforms and experience in use case development
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- Standout colleague who enjoys working with highly motivated and skilled colleagues on an international level
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out!#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time