- You will obtain self-dependent technical planning and system design of railway tracks for transport systems like Light Rail, Metro, Commuter and High-Speed systems under consideration of the interfaces to civil and E&M.
- Furthermore, you will conduct independent analysis and technical assessment of requests for quotation with regards to track work requirements, considering interfaces, the mandatory requirements, regulations and standards.
- In addition, you will conduct the drafting of technically binding tenders, system descriptions and planning documents, including obtaining and evaluating subcontractor proposals for design, track components and installation.
- Management of track work projects in line with an overall project from design to customer handover, supervision of track installation works and project-specific interface, configuration and document management.
- Providing technical guidance to other employees and team members.
- You have completed a Masters Degree in civil engineering or comparable.
- You have longterm extensive professional experience in design and/or construction of railway tracks including associated scheduling of construction work and a profound technical competency to configurate and design railway tracks.
- Further knowledge of civil engineering, track surveying and/or railway system knowledge and experience with environmental health and safety regulations and standards is desirable.
- Knowledge of bid and interface management, as well as analyzing requests for proposal and contracts and project experience in the context of international customer or development projects is also desirable.
- Fluent English essential, good knowledge of German and other foreign languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic are an advantage
- Due to the international orientation of the projects, mobility and willingness to travel is essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time