Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Independent 3rd level support services for Planning and Analytics solutions.
- Permanent self-reliant optimization of data models within SAP BW/HANA.
- Work on complex changes in alignment with BI colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Autonomously deliver/lead projects in the area of SAP BW and Data Analytics.
- Manage and coordinate external partners and communicate with various business stakeholders for the successful completion of projects and solutions changes.
- Provide added value to Data Analytics initiatives / projects (Migrations, Predictive analytics, SAC, new projects).
- Proactively resolve systems problems to enhance performance and prevent service deficiency..
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in IT or Business Insights related field.
- Professional experience of 3 - 5 years in the area of planning and reporting (SAP BW, SAP IP, SAP ABAP, SAP BW4HANA). Experience in an international group is valued.
- Experience in modelling and designing of a Data Warehouse, ETL processes and reporting (SAP Analysis for Office, SAC).
- Knowledge on HANA Studio (SQL/Java Script)/experience in cloud platforms, as well as any other BI tool are valued.
- Practical experience in collaborating with business stakeholders, experience within the area of Accounting / Controlling / Closing process is valued
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments / contexts / applications.
- Business Value and Customer focused, as well as goal-oriented professional with innovative thinking and attention to detail and a team player.
- Project Management experience - Waterfall/Agile framework methodologies (Agile is Valued).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a multicultural team.
- Strong engineering/analytic skills and in leading BI projects
- Fluent in English is mandatory..
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time