SI RSS Internal Services Professional
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solution and Services (SI RSS) division as the Internal Services Professional and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
RSS Qatar is looking for a dynamic, business oriented and highly motivated individual, who will also coordinate some other basic duties in other SI Opco’s Business units.
The individual, reporting to the country RSS Head, in this role will need to understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs, and drive improvements to build capacity for their leaders, and their team. A high level of integrity and discretion handling confidential information as well as professionalism dealing with internal and external senior executives is critical.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and assignments quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that may require a quick turnaround.
The most successful candidate will be a strong communicator, both verbally and written. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities are important.
• Support management to prepare Weekly Sales Dashboard, presentation/Charts for Management Review and following up with internal/external parties to comply with expected deliverables
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Prepare internal and external presentations
• Provide team and management support such as diary management, organising meetings and visits, ensuring relevant attendance and preparation, travel arrangements, record keeping, filing, and help onboard new joiners to the team.
• Review correspondence and where appropriate action independently
• Assist with organizing and executing team activities (staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, off sites, and team social events)
• Work closely with the Communications team on events, customer initiatives and social media presence
• Facilitate the promotion of company values and business successes via internal and external platforms according to Siemens policies
• Guarantee clear and proper documentation
• Have fun at work and help others to do the same!
• Supports assigned organization with professional internal services, in a specified area of competence.
• Completes maintenance, organization, and distribution of technical or commercial records and information.
• Conducts analysis, project/process reporting and database/data management.
• Analyzes and designs processes, methods, and structures incl. resources and scheduling.
• Determines specific measures (KPI's) for monitoring performance.
• Develops programs, statistical reports, budgets and presentations.
• Participates in projects within the field of competence.
• Communicates and runs training's for process implementation.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
• Minimum 3 years’ experience assisting at a leadership level or in equivalent roles
• Proficient knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Written and spoken Arabic is a plus
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Able to work in an ambiguous and high-pressure environment
• Self-motivated and result orientated
• Able to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction
• Experience with basic Sales Dashboard and Business presentations will be considered as a plus
• Above all - an excellent Team Player
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time