Country Manager Digital, Siemens Healthcare Oy
Are you passionate about digital services and maintain a strong interest in Healthcare business? Then you might be the Country Manager Digital we are looking for the Siemens Healthineers to Espoo!
Siemens Healthcare Oy is looking for, as current Country Manager is moving to next role for a new Country Manager Digital to build up Digital Services offerings within the Siemens Healthineers organization- for the area Finland and Baltics.
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare. Read more at https://www.healthcare.siemens.fi/
About the role
The County Manager will be responsible for building up the company’s complete Digital Services offerings in Finland and the Baltics e.g. Imaging IT, Digital Ecosystem, eHealth, Integrated Decision Support and Artificial Intelligence.
The essence of Country Manager’s work is to have a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, Healthcare IT knowledge and a proven Healthcare network in Finland & Baltics.
- Responsible for complete Digital portfolio in Finland and the Baltics.
- Defining Digital marketing/sales strategies and their execution together with Nordic management team.
- To identify new and develop existing business opportunities, market segments and potential customers to expand market share.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues/teams serving customers with other Healthineers solutions to maximize the sales/services towards one customer.
- Developing and presenting sales strategies to top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market (e.g. CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Director level, IT, managers, Physicians).
- Manage and develop a Digital sales pipeline to ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual, revenue sales targets.
- To make valid risk assessments and bring this forward in the discussion for approval.
- Identify potential and relevant regional M&A targets.
- Attending local conferences and events (from time to time also international events).
We are looking for
Country Manager who is an experienced customer and result orientated sales/IT professional, who understands genuine customer needs. He/she can produce efficient and innovative marketing plans and sales strategies. Country Manager has a proven track record in healthcare IT.
Country Manager must be business-driven, i.e. sees opportunities and can highlight the strengths of Siemens Healthineers’ solutions in different customer fields for various customer parties. “Attitude is Everything” is a motto which can be seen in Country Manager’s everyday work.
Country Manager is expected to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Finnish and Baltics in-vivo/in-vitro IT market with a very good understanding of the financial and commercial side
- Education in Healthcare IT technology is preferred, and education in business management with a genuine interest into Healthcare market will be considered as an advantage
- Experience of developing Healthcare IT greenfield areas and creating sales strategies (followed by successful execution) is highly appreciated
- High team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues both within and outside Finland
- Convincing negotiation skills and strong experience in the people leadership
- Ability to make persuasive and clear presentations
- Possibility and willingness to travel for work in Finland and abroad
- Good language proficiency in English and Finnish other languages seen as an advantage
What can Siemens Healthineers offer me?
We offer exciting challenges and career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the forefront of green technology. Our work environment is open, inspiring, international and we provide great opportunities for personal and professional development.
You are warmly welcome with your application by latest 7.8.2020. Due summer holidays this period is longer than usual, also note that we will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply and it is possible that the selection is made before end of application period.
For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Tuomas Otala via email email@example.com