Job Title: Engineer V&V- Domain Tester
You will join our commissioning engineers who are traveling around the world turning existing technology into technology of the future. They depend on their own skills and knowledge, but also on a global network of colleagues. Complex systems? Major projects? All a matter of course – as is the freedom to decide personally which solution is best for which customer. Join our team to follow paths that bring us all forward.
Join our Digital Process Industries team based in Bangalore which will integrate engineering to integrated operation” is our excellent digitalization portfolio of software, products and solutions for the entire lifecycle of a process plant. Build the difference with us.
We make real what matters
- The work involves diagnosing PCS neo Product issues reported from End Customers.
- Provide a quick solution if it is possible. Otherwise, the same has to be reported to next level support with necessary information for further analysis.
- This Employee may have to contact End Customer if needed during the diagnosis process.
- Strong issue Problem solving skills are desired
- Person should be open and ready to work in Shift Duty
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· You Should have 6-10 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 engineering and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants with PCS 7 is must.
- Working experience on PCS 7 components like APL, SFC, CFC
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations.
- Worked on Failsafe configurations.
- Worked on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working Exp. on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in BATCH/Route Control applications.
- Hands on working exp on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Knowledge on Product Testing.
- Hands on knowledge in PH/IS.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond If business requires, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time