If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
J2 Innovations, a Siemens Company is a technology leader in building and IoT related software. With its powerful and open FIN software framework, you can operate, supervise and control equipment, automation systems and small to large buildings. Deployable in embedded systems, server and cloud, it delivers maximum flexibility to its customers. J2 provides its software framework to OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers and end-users, amongst them already today some of the top tier players in the building automation market. With its offices in Los Angeles, Munich and Bucharest, J2 Innovations is crafting and distributing its software on a global scale. Owned by the top tier technology corporation Siemens AG, J2 Innovations combines financial stability, ambitious freedom and an outstanding growth story in one company.
This is a remote based position, and as long as you live close enough to a major airport, we would like you to consider this position.
We offer a competitive Salary, generous bonus, company profit sharing, full health/life/vision & dental benfits a matching 401k, flexible vacaiton and sick time.
While under the supervision of the Vice-President of Sales, and in collaboration with the sales and development team, the you will be responsible to developing channel sales of FIN Framework Software License sales primarily through distribution partners and system integrators, as well as through OEM partnerships.
As Technical Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop a channel sales network of distribution partners within throughout North America.
- Generate pull through sales with system integrators, resellers, installers and major end users.
- Provide support via technical presentations and FIN Framework software demonstrations.
- Provide system design and product customization and integration options for customers and prospective customers.
- Provide engineering and programming assistance for new customers and assist in understanding the application of integration of multiple protocols and 3rd party applications.
- Provide aid in understanding IT and cyber security related issues as it relates to BAS
- Provide web-based instruction to Sales and customers on new products and applications
- Investigate competitor products to understand weaknesses and strengths.
- Collaboratively with the development team, assist in the development of new product specifications.
- Be proactive in the daily business, improve and move things.
- Focus on “learning by doing” versus long-lasting analysis.
- Be able to bridge the communications gap that often exists between technology. executives and their business partners
Minimum Required Qualification & Education.
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Technology Systems, a master’s degree in computer science or Engineering is helpful.
- Proven experienced in CxO and technology sales, as it is the core of the job.
- Proven experience selling, promoting, supporting both middleware and APIs is preferred
- Proven experience in infrastructure development including; building automation, energy, transportation, telecommunications, data centers, industrial, healthcare and smart cities could give you a head start.
- Ability to travel for business up to 70% of the time.
- Leadership experience preferred, ideally gained in Sales, Business Development, or Product Management.
- A strong results-oriented drive means you always strive for the best outcome, do things differently and lead your scope of responsibility. proactively, you are a self-reliant person.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: J2 Innovations, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.