This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You Adherence to policies, standards, and frameworks (e.g. SDLC, Organizational Change, Risk & Security) and Validated, reliable judgment and to make effective risk-value decisions under ambiguous and/or difficult circumstances
- You Seeing opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of change, in parallel to promoting an open and expansive environment
- You will be Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers and self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- You Ensure that the team is adhering to the Scrum methodology and champion in the team
- You Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and mentoring the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- You will be Support and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Should have Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory and preparing and communicating different metrics to management for Delivery Assessment
- You Should have Scrum Master Certification - Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Professional Scrum Master (PSM1)
- You have Technical background - Preferably in RPA, Chatbot, ServiceNow, API's, Microservices or Cloud Native development
- Scaled Agile solutions understanding such as SAFe are desirable but not crucial
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to comeWe are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time