How do you craft the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Digital Process Industries.
In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon,
We make real what matters
- Being primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software framework.
- You will be involved in development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- You will have to analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- You need to implement, and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- You will Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- You will investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- You will ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- You will submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- You will perform regular internal technical coordination, review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters !
- You should have App development experience in android and iOS will be an added advantage
- You should be B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate and be an engineering graduate with overall experience of 10+ years and 8+ years of experience in design and development
- You need to be experienced in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS, Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
- You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
- You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- You must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be proficient with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is helpful.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time