The selected candidate will report to BU ASEAN management, drives and coordinates cross functionally the implementation of Business Excellence, strategic DS programs, tools and guidelines, acts as trusted advisor to senior management regarding Business Excellence development, leads other managers or project managers / teams, supports optimization of business performance, organization, processes and consistent business target achievement.
- Set up a program office for DS ASEAN and systematically consolidate ongoing strategic activities and growth programs. Drives alignment on strategy, guidelines and procedures related to Business Excellence, Country/ Region Mission 2025 and further DS ASEAN Initiatives.
- Drives and supports cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence programs and approaches. Defines program structure, required resources, responsibilities and targets for individual subprograms.
- Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weaknesses of current business and setup, identifies improvement areas and coordinates target setting, KPI definition and regular monitoring across functions.
- Monitors progress and provides transparency on strategic activities and KPIs, monthly reports to management and communicates to stakeholders.
- Drives the Market Intelligence process in BU, aligns between the respective teams in BU, division and HQ, reports to management and stakeholders, communicates to external partners.
- Facilitates best practice sharing, coordinate and ensure MI process and progress/ realization deadlines with the assigned countries, ensuring Market transparency improvement to close gap’s to enable competitive differentiation to our competitor.
- Support DS BU management with ad-hoc topics, preparing BU management meetings and HQ reviews, creating and coordinating the preparation of the necessary reports and presentations
- Any Ad-hoc duties assigned.
- 3+ years in similar Program Office/Strategy Manager/Consulting role in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of business, general management, marketing, and commercial methodologies, tools etc.
- Good knowledge of Siemens organization, value flow, external and internal regulations.
- Portfolio background in Power Distribution, Medium and Low Voltage Systems is desirable.
- Facilitation skills for driving change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to think strategically and develop long term strategic plans
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Personal drive and commitment.
- Team work, team leadership and development.
- Cultural awareness, able to operate effectively in different cultural environments
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Understand the fundamentals and application of IT tools, IT infrastructure and methods used inside The company
- Fluent in English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time