It could be
Singapore in the morning and Vietnam in the afternoon.
Welcome to the world of international business and cross-regional opportunities.
We are a motivated and self-driven team of the Medium Voltage & Systems Business unit responsible for the South East Asia region. We are focused on developing opportunities with global and regional Customers across all Industries and Verticals.
We drive a conventional system business involving Medium & Low Voltage Systems on the one hand and push for complex solutions business involving E-House projects on the other side. Our focus verticals include Utilities, Data Centers, Infrastructure, railways, O&G, Chemicals, Water, Renewable Energy, to name a few.
This position has the responsibility to both "support and drives" profitable sales growth of the Distribution Systems portfolio. That includes, but not limited to, the ability to: proactively plan, create demand, influence specifications, target & penetrate accounts, drive promotional activities, work and sell collaboratively, manage an opportunity pipeline, perform customer presentations, as well as handle numerous other business development and sales-related operations with the emphasis on specification and account influence to drive towards a preferential position. Besides, it guides the DS Country Heads/ Sales by providing marketing advice and leadership to ensure overall market effectiveness.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive the regional G2M and sales strategy development for MV and LV system and solution sales and ensure the implementation of the strategic initiatives for the Countries.
- Define target markets, and support the identification of key customers, drive and monitor focus vertical development programs to support business growth and business unit's overall growth strategy.
- Actively participate from Lead management to Contract negotiation phases of crucial projects, including cross-portfolio and cross-region.
- Ensures effective sales setup, capitalizing synergies, in collaboration within and across Siemens units. Develop a sustainable and broad coverage Value Add Partner (VAP) network for Products and Systems.
- Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weaknesses of current business and setup identifies improvement areas and coordinates target setting, KPI definition, and regular monitoring across functions.
- Supports the Market Intelligence process in BU, aligns between the respective teams in BU. Effectively bring the customer perspective and market requirements into the Product Lifecycle Management process.
What would you bring!
- You have a degree in electrical engineering with 5+ years of professional experience.
- You have already gained several years of experience in Sales & Marketing and Business Development within the power distribution markets preferable in South East Asia. Experience shall include direct contract negotiation with customers.
- You have in-depth products/systems knowledge about MV & LV switchgear. Desirable also experience in E-House / containerized substation technology.
- You have been in a leadership position and have experience in handling and managing people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Past leadership experience is a must for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- You are characterized by a high level of communication readiness, analytical skills, team orientation, resilience, and social competence.
- You have intercultural experience and sensitivity
- You are open to travel internationally/ regionally for at-least 30% of the time
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time