At Siemens Healthineers, we believe that transformational changes will make it possible to turn today's challenges into opportunities. That is why it is our purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value by Digitilizing Healthcare. Digital Services will empower healthcare providers to transform towards value-based care, ultimately leading towards personalized medicine. We bring it together - medical devices, healthcare professionals and patients.
SHS DC IND DI-DH TPF, the development arm of Digital services believes in the Digital transformation through people excellence.
To achieve this, we are looking for an enthusiastic developer with the below requirements:
• Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
• Ability to suggest possible solutions for the given requirements.
• Realize the requirements and implement it with the highest quality and on time.
• Creation and implementation of unit, integration, sub-system and system level test cases.
• Validation of the implemented features.
General experience and skill set required to qualify for the job:
• BE/ B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech with 5-8 years of relevant experience in:
• Programming knowledge in C#, .Net.
• Strong OOPS and Design skills
• Experience in Web APIs & web services
• Understanding of cloud technology and concepts
The following skills will be an advantage:
• Understanding of Azure concepts (Azure AD, RBAC, Storage accounts).
• Knowledge of functional programming concepts, spark programming.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time