Then come and join our global team as Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Global Market Intelligence (m/f/d) to optimize and digitalize the market intelligence processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In our international and agile team you will be responsible for the management of compensation benchmark data and market data studies as well as the support and further development of market intelligence applications
- You perform remuneration benchmarking analysis for managers and HR interface partners worldwide
- You consult and support HR business partners and HR interface partners in the regions, design HR enabling strategies and conduct global trainings
- By optimizing and digitizing market intelligence processes, you will shape the digital transformation in HR and open up further digitization potentials by designing and implementing quality standards and quality assurance concepts
- As a project manager/workstream lead you participate in global and interdisciplinary strategic projects and you take on further responsibility by supervising working students
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your master's or diploma degree in business administration or economics, business informatics or business engineering with above-average results
- You have several years of experience in HR Compensation & Benefits and have extensive knowledge of compensation systems and compensation benchmarking
- You have very good knowledge in the analysis and optimization of processes and are experienced in handling large amounts of data and complex data and information structures
- You have excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint), experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an open-minded personality, are convincing and confident and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by a high degree of customer orientation and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured working style and a high level of commitment
- You are always on top of current trends and technologies and can identify digitalization potentials
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You work in a detail-oriented manner and always establish the connection to the superordinate context looking at the big picture
- You have excellent, business fluent English skills
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks: You convince with new, innovative ideas and are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with enthusiasm and passion
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time