Then come and join our global team as Junior Consultant Compensation & Benefits - Analytics & Reporting (m/f/d) to actively shape the digitisation of HR.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In our international and agile team, you will be responsible for the conception and preparation of statistics and reports on compensation benchmarking for line managers, country and region management
- You are the interface to our worldwide HR organisation within your area of responsibility
- You shape the digital transformation in HR by designing and implementing visualization concepts and the establishment and enhancement of business intelligence solutions in compensation benchmarking
- You design and supervise quality assurance processes in the areas of market intelligence and job structures
- In global, interdisciplinary projects you will work on exciting and strategic HR topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your bachelor's, master's or diploma degree in business administration or economics, business informatics or business engineering with above-average results
- Experience in the HR Compensation & Benefits environment is appreciated
- You are experienced in the use of business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and are confident in handling large amounts of data and complex information structures
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an open minded, convincing and confident personality with an innovative mindset and excellent conceptual skills
- You are characterized by a high degree of customer orientation and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured working style and a high level of commitment
- You have an affinity to digitization and technology, and you are always on top of current trends
- You enjoy working with numbers, have strong analytical skills and know how to present complex information and data in a simple and intuitively clear way
- We don't compromise on quality: You work in a detail-oriented manner and always establish the connection to the superordinate context looking at the big picture
- You have excellent, business fluent English skills to be able to operate successfully in our international environment; knowledge of German is desirable
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time