- Analyses and monitors
financial performance business units and countries within Operating
Company (OpCo) based on monthly and quarterly closings
- Analyses and monitors Asset, Cash and Accounts Receivable Management on Lead Country Bundle - Country OpCo
- Collection and consolidation of financial data to forecast performance, establish plausibility, measure effects of strategic opportunities and initiatives
- Setting up and maintaining transparent management information systems, early warning and adhoc reports
- Ensure full transparency of business activities, financial reporting and analyses. Ensure quality input of financial data and thorough understanding of business activities. Analyze and explain financial results and link to key business activities and drivers to assist in performance management.
- Support in Thailand Operational control topics
- Bachelor and/or preferably Master degree in BA or relevant.
- Capability to lead complex business discussions and elaborate business reports.
- Knowledge of markets, processes, products, commercial contract management
- Understands and applies the necessary business economics.
- Capability to evaluate the value of a business, profit potential and optimal business portfolio.
- You have good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You have exposure in working and supporting an international and highly diverse environment
- SAP experience preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time