Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a CRM Adoption & Planning Lead.
The CRM Adoption & Planning Lead has overall accountability for driving solutions across the CRM landscape of Oracle Sales Cloud, Tacton CPQ, Business Intelligence and legacy systems that support sales enablement objectives and lead to more effective, efficient and intelligent capabilities for Siemens Healthineers. This position will own the advocacy, demand planning, business readiness and change management tactics and strategies to drive maximum adoption and productive use of our tools.
The individual will advocate the needs of sales for system design and development. Act as the organizational champion and change ambassador by ensuring adoption steps are embedded at each stage of the change process. Lead deep-dive assessments of sales processes, document assessed processes and drive functionality changes across our systems. Support the design of reports & dashboards to execute better CRM practices and improve sales effectiveness across Siemens Healthineers including partnerships with Sales leadership, Business Management, Marketing, and other teams partnering with sales.
- Act as key stakeholder manager; listening, capturing, managing and advocating the needs of our users and leaders
- Act as key demand planner for business; owning the prioritization model, leading backlog grooming and strategic planning sessions
- Build, maintain and execute short, mid-term and long-term roadmaps across system landscape (our changes are driven through projects, quarterly/monthly release cycles and hotfixes where needed)
- Communicate continuous updates on Shareville roadmap progress and releases, progress and successes
- Drive business readiness and adoption for all system changes (incl. deploying communication and education plans, post go live programs, feedback channels and appropriate metrics)
- Measure user satisfaction via surveying, focus groups and ride-a-longs
- Build and maintain excellent knowledge repository of all process and change documentation to enable better and more efficient team collaboration
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/University level degree or equivalent in related business/management information systems, computer science, marketing or operations field required
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree is preferred but not required
- Experience with leveraging technology and data to positively impact business performance is required
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in sales or business operations and planning, CRM planning/administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of sales domain regarding customers, products, systems and end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud/ Tacton CPQ or similar CRM system
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a leadership capacity preferred
- Experience in supporting CRM for a large business (1000+ users) is preferred
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to build strong relationships
- Able to effectively lead and facilitate workshops
- Highly effective communicator: able to present and highlight value of what we do for different business audiences (user to executive)
- Skilled in business analysis techniques such as extracting business needs, gathering requirements through documented use cases/user stories
- Skilled in demand prioritization methodologies
- Proven ability to analyze and understand complex business processes, tool and data architecture, a plus
- Business process and value chain mapping, a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter and able to drive others to meet scheduled deadlines in fast-paced business environment
- Must be adept in use of Office365
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.