What are my responsibilities?
- Converting purchase requisitions of project/corporate groups/factories to purchase orders in SAP systems, following up change orders, receiving order confirmations and giving meaningful feedback to relevant parties,
- Coordinating local and international transport with the approved transport companies in the aim of meeting the confirmed delivery dates of all purchase orders,
- Completing required documentation for import and export operations and giving necessary instructions for payment and customs clearing,
- Ensuring that the materials arrive at warehouse/site/customer on time, complete and in parallel with required conditions&specifications,
- Coordinating return process of detective materials or the materials that are not in conformity with the required specifications, ensuring that replacement material is supplied on time,
- Preparing order follow-up reports and distributing these reports periodically to all respective groups,
- Responding information demands of PMs/BUs/Corporate Departments in respect of logistics & order processing & import/export topics giving required support to bid phase of the projects,
- Supporting the projects for optimizing the logistics cost, ensuring the project costs are booked on time,
- Evaluating the logistic suppliers continuously giving feedback to related logistics strategic buyer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade, SCM, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or relevant fields,
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field,
- Material Management, Project Logistics and Import & Export know-how,
- Very good command of English,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Knowledge of customs legislation and contract law,
- SAP MM Modules knowledge will be an asset,
- Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good interpersonal skills are required competencies.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time