- Provide technical & sales support for RCE upgrade parts/projects for reciprocating compressors/engines
- Energetically collaborate on proposals & projects across the business, leaning-in with technical expertise
- Report to MK&S Manager - Upgrades, liaising regularly with internal players and external stakeholders
- Promote value proposition to prospective customers; Conceive/Prescribe integrated customer solutions
- Vigilantly conduct global prospecting, cost research, proposal development, and customer negotiations
- Consult w/customers to develop solution concepts; Present/Champion technical/commercial proposals
- Develop accurate and comprehensive scope definition and cost analyses for diverse customer requests
- Craft appropriate offer strategies, together with assigned sales region; Develop sustainable sales funnel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now, or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; 2+ years’ experience in technical product sales and/or Marketing
- Sales savvy, and experience in develop complex solutions and document their value propositions
- Hands-on, tenacious, diplomatic, collaborative problem solver with an intense attention to detail
- Basic understanding of reciprocating compressors and/or gas engine technology
- Profound software skills, especially CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience within the Energy / Oil & Gas industries
- Bachelor’s in Engineering; Master’s in Engineering/a technical field; Relevant continuing education
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.