What are your responsibilities?
· You will be the responsible commercial for some SINAMICS products and for one of them in a global role
· You will perform business case calculations, commercially track the R&D development of your products, perform the product cost and profitability controlling incl. productivity measures calculation and controlling
· You ensure that financial planning and reporting is within stated guidelines and policies
· You support the management with ad-hoc analysis and project work
· You develop recommendations for commercial process optimizations to increase productivity (optimize related work process)
· Finally, you build partnership with your national and international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Passion for Finance and Details
· You score with a deep controlling and financial knowledge which you have proven with your 3+ years working experience in the controlling area, preferably in a multi-national company
· PLM@Siemens knowledge is an advantage
· We would like to meet you, if you hold a master’s degree with a major in finance or economics or similar, ideally studied abroad
· Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
· Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
· As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English – German language skills are a plus
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment and noticeable social benefits. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time