We are the SIEMENS Global Business Services. Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
What will you do?
In the role of Process Improvement Specialist you will identify and drive process improvements initiatives across various business processes.
You would join process improvement team and support Siemens GBS operational teams in identification and realization of process improvement initiatives
Digitalization and automation drive or support would be additional objective of your role.
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- Previous process improvement track record, at least across F&A processes
- Knowledge and experience of process improvement methods
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- SixSigma certification as advantage
- English as must/German as advantage
- Travel requirement (20% )
What can we offer
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- E - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time