Job Description for DMRC CE- 26- Senior SHE (Fire/ Environment) Manager:
Mission/ Position heading:
Designs and/or coordinates the implementation of EHS guidelines and processes within assigned organization.
- Evaluate & comply with all statutory, customer and organization requirements applicable in a project including site.
- Establish, implement & maintain a certifiable Environment, Health & Safety Management System at the project site.
Position- Senior SHE (Fire/ Environment) Manager in Siemens Role (Direct Contract)
Skills- Safety, Health & Environment.
The Senior SHE (Fire/ Environment) Manager shall have qualified in any of the following Degree/ Diploma-
i) Graduate with any Govt. recognized Diploma in Fire Safety
ii) Engineering Diploma holder with any Govt. recognized Diploma in Industrial Fire Safety.
Experience- 2 for category (i) and 1 year for (ii) only
Location- DMRC CE- 26, Delhi.
1. Develop and execute EHS & F plans in the workplace according to Legal guidelines, Customer and Organisation’s requirements
2. Implementation & monitoring of EHS Management System according to International Standards (ISO14001 & ISO 45001). Implementation of Corporate Systems & Procedures at Project sites including Customer requirements (CoC).
3. Implementation of EHS Policy, guidelines, procedures & compliance to Legal requirements to establish a real culture of EHS & F. Provide clear and complete instructions, as applicable.
4. Participating in EHS & F Core team meetings in identifying aspects & hazards at the workplace or facilities and establish required control measures. Guiding & training site personnel in implementing them.
5. Selection, evaluation & performance monitoring of on-site Contractors including a system of penalties & incentives.
6. Identify training needs, plan and organize training programmes on EHS at different levels and Conduct training for EHS & F matters and accident prevention.
7. Contributes to internal and external EHS & F audits- plan and conduct EHS & F audits at the project site & take corrective and preventive actions promptly for ensuring the Sustainability of the existing processes.
8. Identify Near misses, Unsafe acts & Unsafe conditions and ensure CAPAs as approved by the EHS & F Core team.
9. Incident or Accident communication (escalation), investigation, analysis & recommendation of corrective & preventive actions to the Project Manager, Project Team, BU EHS Officer and Strategic Company EHS Officer.
10. Ensure the use of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) as required based on nature of work and Ensure availability of all Safety gadgets in the project sites.
11. Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS & F standards in assigned organizations and prepares regular EHS & F reporting.
12. Co-ordination with internal & external partners on EHS & F topic.
13. Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the requirements
14. Work in partnership with Senior and Site Management to develop and implement strategies, policies and services to increase employee Safety & reduce Organizational risks
15. Prepare and update EHS & F Legal Register.
16. Analyses and reports on changes in relevant EHS & F Laws and Regulations and recommend changes for internal standards.
Location : Delhi
Nature of Job : Contract for 1 year extendable as per project requirement
Job level --PL 11