Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your career.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Financial Services. During the rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Financial Services?
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. The unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enables SFS to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, SFS facilitates growth, creates value, enhances competitiveness and helps customers access new technologies.
SFS supports investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete the portfolio. Through an international network, SFS is well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, SFS is the expert advisor for financial risks.
Follow this link to discover the SFS world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities within Siemens Financial Services.
- Three driven assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad.
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us.
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills.
- Our international community of specialists, professionals, trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you.
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study: Economic Sciences / Business Administration (with focus on Finance / Investment Banking / Corporate Finance / Leasing), Business Informatics or Mathematics.
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc. gained within the global financial services business or private equity.
- Experience with interface of IT / financing (digitalization, FinTec, data science) would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English.
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration.
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then we are looking forward to your application. Please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time