***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Senior Test automation engineer – Train Planning and Dispatching Systems (m/f)
- Become integral part of our QA team for our Train Planning System TPS.
- Perform and enhance automated testing and static code analysis
- Configuration, operation and enhancement of our Continuous Integration Systems
- University degree in Computer science, Informatics or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience with script languages such as Phyton, Perl and/or bash
- Hands-on experience in configuration and operation of related tools for continuous integration such as Jenkins or GitLab CI
- Team player with high sense for accuracy and high quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time