Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Senior Mobile Software Developer iOS (m/f)
- Technical conception, development and implementation of native iOS applications as well as continuous optimization and adaptation of legacy Apps towards new requirements and trends
- Develop mobile Apps with a high degree of standardization, reusability and sustainability meeting ambitious scalability and quality standards
- Perform quality assurance measures along the entire development cycle
- Apply innovative thinking to further advance the IMS mobile Apps portfolio
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or comparable and several years of experience in mobile iOS development
- Passionate about quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components
- Experience in OO design, state of the art methods of software development, development tools for mobile Apps plus a minimum of a native programming language under iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Routine in handling software architectures and design patterns and experience with automated tests (unit-, integration- and UI tests)
- Additional knowledge with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby) and experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Highly motivated team player to apply agile methods and enthusiastic about innovation in mobile App development
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time