Position: The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing the market, developing a deep understanding of the segments and providing opportunities and insights to influence our overall marketing strategy. This role requires an analytic thinker who is comfortable pulling data from disparate data sources to uncover opportunities that improve the performance of our marketing efforts.
- Analyze and understand the department’s business processes and data flows to design and develop enduring solutions that provide analytical insights (both rear-view, and predictive)
- Ensure data issues are identified, tracked, reported to appropriate data owners and resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development and delivery of solutions/dashboards that are scale-able, repeatable and effective
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data for analytical projects and translate that data into sound insights
- Experience establishing measurement strategy and gaining stakeholder alignment
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and structures, data integration techniques, ETL processes and business analytics best practices
- Expertise with visualization tools (Microsoft BI, QlikSense) and CRM solutions (Oracle Platforms)
- Exercise independent judgement in identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with marketing analytics, databases, reporting on data. Healthcare or Diagnostics industry is a plus.
- Preferred BS Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Analytics or quantitative professional designation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.