Summary: Application Engineers are the primary technical resource (after sales) and are responsible for actively driving and managing technical clarification in serial production. Working in conjunction with the cross functional team, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the after-sales product cycle of the Gear Box.
• Fundamental understanding of Mechanical Design Principles and concepts.
• Developing technical solutions for our customers by active listening.
• Possess ability to identify problem and working out product solutions for application requirements.
• Respond to functional and technical queries by Listening , understanding and convey customer requirements to Team.
• Perform technical/ product support for quality, purchase, planning, production and other Cross functional team
• RCA, tolerance Analysis, deviation management, GD & T knowledge.,
• Discussing the product definition with the customer, establishing and maintaining customer relations
• Able to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Able to present ideas in organized and persuasive form, both oral and written.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in-line with the company mission, values & financial objectives.
• Very good communication and moderation skills
• Drive cost reduction ideas without sacrificing quality, productivity or customer satisfaction
• Relevant Degree and experience in Engineering 5-10 years.
• Proficient in CAD software – Nx &Proficient in Microsoft office tools
• Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
• SAP/ Siemens PLM knowledge will be additional advantage.