Looking for New opportunities in Mechanical Drives Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Mechanical Drives for our Portfolio Companies!
Years of Relevant Experience Required:
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5 to 10 years’ of experience
What is the candidate expected to do In Siemens?
To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports for certification.
- Modelling Software - NX, ProE, etc.
- CAE Softwares - Ansys, Nastran, etc
- Fatigue Software - Femfat, Ncode, etc
- Basics of Microsoft Office
Key Responsibilities and skills required:
- Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- Knowledge in casting materials
- Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts, and ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude
- Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally dispersed team
- Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill, quick learner of new technologies with ability to work independently
- Previous experience in wind/industrial gearbox industry is an added advantage
Headline Call to action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time