Looking for New opportunities in Mechanical Drives Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Mechanical Drives for our Portfolio Companies!
Teamcenter Systembase & infrastructure Admin / Engineer, is a primary technical key person for PLM system. Working in conjunction with the cross functional team.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer science or Mechanical or IT with 5 plus years’ experience or Master's in Computer Applications
- Patch Management (Deployments)
- Oracle RAC
- Client Toolbox, Startup Manager and Hot deploy
- Shared WEB, Global Corf, GPLM Share
- Software Package Managing
- License Management & Coordination
- Data management, Reporting & Mass Updates
- Security Conception
- Performance Management
- Server Deployment & PyDeploy
- Root causing Teamcenter issues
- Set up web tier for Teamcenter using WebSphere application
- Cluster and Load balancing concepts
- AWC installation and configuration
- Monitoring Teamcenter application using icinga
- Install and upgrade Teamcenter applications
- Maintain and support Sandbox, development, QA and PD Teamcenter environments
Technical Skills required:
- 5+ years of experience in PLM domain and Team center UA in Particular
- Hands on experience on Teamcenter Server Configuration, Customization, Deployment
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle Database configurations and indexing.
- Knowledge of PLM Performance Tuning of Teamcenter applications
Soft Skills required:
- Good Listening and Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams.
- Creative ability and ability to work under pressure
- Must be Self-motivated, Great teammate, Effective problem-solving capabilities,
- Desire to learn new concepts continuously
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English must be able to present complex technical topics in a clear and structured way
Headline Call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time