What are my responsibilities?
- Take full responsibility for arrester and insulator mechanical and structure design to meet customer's requirements. and create Pro-E 3D drawing.
- "Set up bill of material and technical specifications & test plan for purchasing and testing, according to the product requirements.
- "Establish technical documents such as: Operation Instructions, Installation and Maintain Requirements etc.
- Support or lead the whole project, from design to M300, Provide technical support, especially during the Factory Acceptance Test from design institute and end customers.
- "Be in charge of design modification to meet customer's requirements. Solve technical issues and concerns. Technical proposal and failure analysis to ensure product operation
- Support offer manager, Quotation and other departments as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with mechanical and automation related major.
- Good Written and Reading English
- Be familiar with mechanical design handbook and related standards.
- Have basic knowledge of arrester or insulator are a plus.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Surge Arresters Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time