EMEA Marketing and Digital Communication Manager
Location: In one of EMEA Countries (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Marketing for Laboratory Diagnostics, the EMEA Marketing and Digital Communication Manager oversees planning and managing on-line and social marketing campaigns that promote the company's brand, products, and services with a clear focus on digital channels. Your duties include planning and implementing campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
· Role and responsibility
- Execute for EMEA, global digital marketing and social media campaigns to uncover and nurture new prospects and existing customers
- Manage all aspects of our digital marketing activities, including collaborating with global marketing communications to leverage and maximize campaign assets, manage translations as appropriate, build and maintain our customer database, and use key words, search engine marketing, display and banner advertising and well as our automated email platform to implement and integrated campaign plan
- Plan, execute and manage targeted paid social media campaigns in platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others as appropriate.
- Implement tactics to drive traffic to our EMEA websites and engagement with our content
- Adapt & implement global communication projects within EMEA
- Develop and deliver creative communications strategies for EMEA LD product franchises
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Collaborate with global media experts and vendors to maximize marketing results.
- Manage employee and leadership communication in EMEA
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing team to brainstorm and implement new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all other digital projects.
- Background and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Proficient English knowledge
- Travel requirement from 20 to 40% of time
- Job base in Europe close to a Siemens Healthineers office
- Intercultural sensitivity, ability to collaborate effectively with several countries in the EMEA region.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time