Job title: IT Solution Expert Office 365 Online
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for a senior Office 365 expert who is excited about the new opportunities of Office 365 cloud services. The position should include the ability to design an setup service management for cloud services (50%) and analyze and resolve complex and high-priority incidents (50%).
This is your role. What part will you play?
- As a global Service Manager you will be part of a team which is responsible for the implementation and management of Office 365 online services.
- You will implement new Office 365 services at Siemens, manage the Knowledge base and provide L2 and L3 support together with Microsoft.
- You will collaborate with various technical and business teams managing our business demands.
- Ensure regular customer feedback & drives continual improvements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a degree in information systems or business information technology or have obtained a comparable qualification.
- You have project management experience (for example in rolling out new company-wide services) and have successfully supported existing services.
- You have a strong background in Office 365 services
- You have foundational knowledge of the Azure AD
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are well organized and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment.
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German- and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time