Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, Product Marketing, Advanced Therapies, NAM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the
next step in their career. As a Director, Product Marketing, you will be expected
- Lead a team of marketers across clinical segments
- Define & implement the marketing strategy for Interventional Cardiology in North America
- Lead key marketing processes, including product positioning and value propositions
- Align to market segmentation and competitive analysis
- Drive new product introductions and sales force effectiveness
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers
- Leading and developing a team responsible for execution of key marketing processes, including product positioning and value propositions, alignment to market segmentation and competitive analysis.
- Developing and executing a robust portfolio marketing strategy
- Moving the funnel through the customer journey, from awareness-based branding to lead generation and nurturing, to customer retention
- Driving the use of customer, market and competitive research to understanding customer’s clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought to identify market opportunities for owned portfolio
- Creating go-to-market strategies, market messages with clearly defined differentiators, and content plans for owned portfolio to drive demand and lead generation activities
- Demonstrating team orientation with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in medical technology marketing, product management or related field with a preference towards experience with capital imaging devices.
- Strong knowledge of the medical industry and understanding of the regulations by which marketing must abide.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the assertiveness to get things done
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.