Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced Branch General Manager to lead, manage, and oversee strategy, sales and operational activities for the Las Vegas area. The Branch Manager deploys and motivates staff to achieve sales, installation and/or service delivery activities, and assures that Branch employees appropriately leverage available resources such as Finance and Business Administration, HR, Legal, Procurement, EHS, and Field Operations Standards / Sales Standards / Business Excellence. This highly visible position develops and maintains personal contact with new and current major customers at the executive level to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborates with Zone management regarding branch strategies, plans, performance and other pertinent conditions
- Leads the implementation of the Smart Infrastructure strategy in the markets for he/she is responsible
- Lead implementation of Business Target Agreements at the branch level
- Employs a balanced scorecard approach with equal emphasis on employee engagement, customer satisfaction and loyalty and shareholder commitments
- Routinely provides accurate orders, revenue and profit forecasts, delivers to annual budget requirements, oversees cost control, asset management as well as other financial deliverables
- Manage workforce utilization planning for sales, service operations and support functions to ensure effective staffing for current and future business needs
- Develops and maintains personal contact with new and current major customers to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and provide support for current and future projects or service contracts
- Foster profitable growth through definition and implementation of team-selling strategies that expand SI business with existing customers and/or penetrate new accounts
- Responsible for branch employee engagement, safety and retention activities
- Ensures all managers and supervisors foster career development for themselves and their employees
- Responsible for developing branch employee commitment to customer satisfaction and promoting positive employer branding and the reputation of Siemens
- Ensures compliance with all federal and local rules and regulations applicable to the geographic area as well as all company policies and procedures. Support compliance protocol under the SI Compliance Officer
- Acts as a company representative and liaison to customers and local authorities to capitalize on local market opportunities
- Represents Siemens SI to customers, in the communities we do business and with thought leaders and market influencers in this region
- The Branch Manager may work with other Divisions in order to provide comprehensive customer solutions across Siemens’ products and services
- Directs the implementation of Branch sales and operations solutions and services programs, Workflow Standards, Quality and Productivity, Safety programs, best practices and other initiatives.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years sales and operations management experience with a demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal within the fire industry, security industry, or building automation industry (or within another similar mechanical industry)
- An experienced P&L manager with demonstrated results in delivering performance to budget
- A manager with skills, knowledge, and experience, in Operations and Sales, Solutions and Service as well as Energy service
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified applicants must not require visa sponsorship from Siemens to begin working in the United States or in the future.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
low voltage, security systems, software house, ccure, c-cure, access management, ip camera, cctv, surveillance, security alarm, nvr, genetec, access control, video systems, exacqvision, edvrclient, omnicast, synergis, hd camera, video management, ip video, access camera, dsc, siveillance, verint, powerseries, powerg, intrusion, network video, xprotect, vms, securos, Electrical wiring, avigilon, genetec security center, onssi, lenel onguard, bosch, fire alarms, Fire Alarm Technician, fire alarm system, Fire alarm control panel, Building safety interfaces, safety devices, nicet, nfpa, axis ax, wheelock, exceder, 4100es, truealert, safelinc, next-in protection, firelite, fire light, fire-light, silent knight, simplex, siemens, notifier, edwards, est, gamewell, mircom, fike, vigilant, siemens xls, siemens mxl, Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.