Mobility Traction Drives is a growing rolling stock traction component manufacturer located in Alpharetta, GA. Our finance team is seeking a hard-working and detail-oriented Financial Controller for our manufacturing operations. The job profile includes:
- Planning and controlling of all production cost centers.
- Headcount planning and reporting.
- Productive hours and cost absorption.
- Investments and inventory.
- General support in commercial matters.
The Financial Controller reports functionally to the local Commercial Manager and disciplinarily to the FBA director of US-RS CP TD.
- Coordinate and prepare budget/ forecasts with relevant partners (Operations, SCM, PC, etc.) in time.
- Manage the monthly cost center controlling report.
- Prepare meaningful plan/ actual variance trackers.
- Maintain headcount report including direct/ indirect; productive hours and cost absorption (“over/ under”).
- Supervise inventory and do quarterly inventory reserves.
- Respond to financial ad-hoc requests for information from management, HQ, PC, etc.
- Support the organization on general commercial issues.
- Ensure financial transparency of the value flows in the factory, propose corrective actions in case of deviations and suggest cost optimizations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication, strong analytical skills.
- Reporting and controlling experience (P&L, balance sheet, cash-flow).
- Detailed knowledge of SAP, especially Operations relevant reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular in Excel.
- Relevant degree in business administration or related field.
- Working experience of 5 years or more in Siemens finance/ commercial functions. 2+years in a factory setting.
- Occasional travel within the US, Europe possible.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Controlling experience in a factory environment.
- Mobility finance function and experience with Mobility specific tools and processes.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.