With our innovations for Mobility, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time and “move the world”. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are searching for a motivated, forward-thinking Engineering Project Manager with a strong track record of Mobility projects in focus area of Rolling Stock to drive the Company’s project business. The successful candidate has to demonstrate practical experience in managing technical and engineering side of projects’ execution and offers’ preparation and a passion for delivering world class solutions in the area of electric trains and locomotives to the customer.
· Bears full responsibility for execution of technical side of the project including: analysis of technical requirements, coordination of technical solution’s development according to the requirements, technical negotiations with the customer, alignment of technical documentation, organizing, leading and passing the equipment test procedures (certification and qualification tests, factory type tests and others), interaction and collaboration with engineers both internally and from suppliers’, customers’ and end customer’s side.
· Applying quality management practices in routing work, quality assurance of supplies
· Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in train’s electric traction system as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
· Scheduling and technical responsibility in assigned projects for assigned tasks: perform or overachieve defined project’s KPIs
· Keeping up-to-date and developing deep expertise in the relevant technical standards / norms (incl. GOSTs, IECs) in order to secure strong project’s position.
· Manage multitasking and parallel participation / support in different projects and offers.
· Other tasks as assigned by manager in the area of responsibilities
· Master’s degree in electrical / mechanical Engineering. Area of Rolling Stock, rail solutions, trains or locomotives is preferred;
· Knowledge of the project management principles,
ü Developed ability to master the customer relationships
ü Technical knowledge and solution-driven mindset
ü Stress resistant, working well under pressure
· At least 3 years in similar position (preferably in Mobility, Rolling Stock area);
· Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
· Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
· Excellent team player;
· English upper-intermediate at least, German is a plus, Russian - fluent;
· R&D engineering experience is a plus
· Readiness for travel
· Self-confident, proactive.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time