As a Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) Cloud Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for successful cloud Managed Services deployments of Siemens software. The Cloud Customer Success Manager serves as the point of contact for Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) Cloud customers from a central support desk.
Cloud Customer Success Managers duties include:
- Main contact for SGT Cloud Services customers. Manages the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by SGT.
- Maintain operational relationships with Cloud customers.
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from SGT Cloud Services.
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact within SGT Cloud services and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with SGT Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by support staff) of all Service Requests.
- Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Siemens DI SW Cloud Services processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Communicates opportunities for customers to engage with SGT Cloud Services such as technical events and business seminars. Assists in the renewal of Support contracts, and contributes to pre-sales activities.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
- Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
- Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
- Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with Operations Center to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
- Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
- Creation of monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
- Performs non-technical project completion using, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Develops and maintains relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Prefer 5 - 8 years of customer success management.
- Strong account management skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Proven exposure to medium accounts needing subtle management often in difficult circumstances.
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.