Siemens Energy, Inc. is seeking to hire an experienced Transfer Pricing expert for its transfer pricing function. This is a primarily an individual contributor role, managing the transfer pricing function for the Siemens Energy US group. You will report to the Head of Tax and partner with and have significant interaction with Siemens tax colleagues, business and finance leaders.
- Maintain close contacts and exchanges information with external service providers.
- Support planning and analysis regarding the structuring of inter-company transactions and the associated arm’s length transfer pricing to achieve compliance with regulations and drive tax efficiency.
- Support the development and implementation of Transfer Pricing Policies in coordination with Siemens Energy Headquarters in Munich.
- Oversight of transfer pricing due diligence in connection with M&A opportunities.
- Provide technical support and subject matter expertise for all transfer pricing inquiries in U.S. federal, state and local and non-U.S. transfer pricing audits, controversies and litigation.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Tax or related quantitative field
- 10+ years of professional corporate work experience
- 5+ years of experience in transfer pricing
- 3+ years with a large global corporation or Big 4 firm
- Strong knowledge of IRC Section 482 and the related Treasury regulations (OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines)
- Thorough understanding of Financial Accounting and an ability to analyze and understand financial statements
- Experience in dealing with complex inter-company and third-party transactions
- Experience in bench-marking for transfer pricing purposes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to explain complex transfer pricing transactions and strategies to senior business leaders
- Experience in other areas of federal or international taxation a plus
- Self-starter, possess strong project management and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment and have tax audit/controversy experience dealing with transfer pricing matters
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Prior knowledge of Siemens applications, customers, processes, and products
· Masters Degree
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.