1. Sales service portfolio (Fire safety, Service & Maintenance Contracts, Spare Parts, Digitization Services, Repair Services, etc.)
2. Prepare quotations and negotiate with customer. Accompanies projects during their execution phase to generate follow-up sales.
3. Perform market analysis, follow market trends and maintenance Siemens' trendsetter position, supply feed-back to the service portfolio management.
4. Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume in install base customer base.
5. Drive regular knowledge exchange on strategy and portfolio with Product and Solution Sales, Service Delivery and Customer Services Headquarter.
6. Follow up the internal process from order to dispatch in coordination with related teams to ensure delivery of the services.
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic, or information technologies equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in Fire Safety
3. Very good knowledge in product or service sales for fire alarm/fire safety or security system and complete drive systems.
4. Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
5. Excellent command of English is a plus
6. A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time