During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Location: Cologne / Munich / Berlin or any other location within Germany
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
The low coding platform Mendix is the newest part of the Siemens PLM Software portfolio to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers.
Mendix for Industrial Digitalization
Mendix bridges the gap between business and IT while achieving unparalleled resource efficiency. Mendix provides a platform approach that helps enterprises to innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Siemens Digital Industries Software leverages Mendix to extend core functionality of the existing portfolio and to create innovative solutions through integration.
We are growing our German Sales team, and we are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d)!
You will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies. You successfully build relationships and establish business value, working both with IT and Business Senior Executives. As an ambitious self-starter, you focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals.
In the role of Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high value opportunities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets. (8 years +)
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a hyper growth, start-up environment
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies proficient both in German and English
- Ability to travel as needed, largely within Germany
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitalization. More than 2,000 colleagues in Germany are involved in exciting and varied customer projects. Here you will find a team-oriented working environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
At Siemens Digital Industries Software we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your application documents! Please use only our career platform, which you can reach via "apply now".
Your contact person is Jens Lamparth, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Organisation: Digital Industries
Unternehmen: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional