Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- Working on international Customer projects inclusive business requirement analysis and the development of implementation concepts;
- Interface between the customer and the development team to development solution proposals;
- Contact partner for all questions and request relating to the use of our software products at the customer.
- University degree in traffic engineering / railway engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / telecommunications engineering / software engineering / industrial engineering and management or comparable qualification;
- Preferably knowledge in the area of railways, traffic or mobility;
- Ideally first experience with projects in the area of planning and disposition systems preferably for rail mounted traffic systems;
- Affinity with IT, data structures and algorithms;
- Team player with self-reliant and structured operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language is a plus;
- Willingness to international business travel.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time