***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Consultant – Train Planning and Disposition Systems (m/f/d)
- Working on international Customer projects inclusive business requirement analysis and the development of implementation concepts;
- Interface between the customer and the development team to development solution proposals;
- Contact partner for all questions and request relating to the use of our software products at the customer.
- University degree in traffic engineering, railway engineering, industrial engineering and management or comparable qualification in the area of railways, traffic or mobility;
- Ideally first experience with projects in the area of planning and disposition systems for rail mounted traffic systems;
- Affinity with IT, data structures and algorithms;
- Team player with self-reliant and structured operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- German language is a plus;
- Willingness to international business travel.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time