We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You define proper outsourcing policy and processes, clear roles and responsibilities
- You create a comprehensive overview of all outsourcing arrangements and IT-related external procurements (outsourcing register) and identify material outsourcings by performing a standardized risk analysis
- In addition to that, you implement due diligence assessment of service providers
- Appropriate contractual agreements are made to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. sub-outsourcing, reporting- and information requirements etc.)
- You align and reconciliate the Contingency Planning between institution and service providers, as well as regular joint testing Business Continuity Plans
- You conduct regular performance assessment based on defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as well as risk-based regular monitoring of outsourcing arrangements (outsourcing assessments)
- You integrate risks from (material) outsourcing arrangements into (IT) Risk Management
- You document exit strategies (“Exit-Plans“) for material outsourcing agreements
- Moreover, you perform regular and ad-hoc reporting concerning outsourcing arrangements (e.g. management)
- You have successfully completed your studies in (Business) Law or similar, ideally with focus on IT
- Furthermore, you have at least five years of professional IT work experience, including negotiations with IT suppliers
- You have collected in-depth project experience over the last years
- You have profound legal knowledge, especially in the area of software and the corresponding conditions and regulations relevant to purchasing contracts (UrhG, IS, ECC, DP...)
- You know and understand the IT market and the corresponding IT contracts (e.g. SaaS)
- You have profound knowledge of the financial sector and its legal requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, EBA...)
- Business fluent German and English skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 215391 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time