If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Trade Finance Advisory (TFA) China is the competence and administration center within the group for guarantee and Letter of Credit (L/C). We provide trade finance consulting services to support the groupwide guarantee and import L/C requests, and maintain a wide connection with major banks and financial institutions. At SLC TFA, we’re on a mission to provide risk mitigation strategies and advise on risk management under trade finance related topics. We handle guarantee application, administration and stock reconciliation.
We are looking for a motivated professional who can take on various trade finance topics in a complex and dynamic environment.
What are my responsibilities?
• In your role, you are part of Trade Finance Advisory function of Siemens Ltd., China to work on various trade finance topics.
• Implement global Trade Finance guidelines to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and processes considering compliance with local legislation and regulations.
• Advisory services to guarantees relating to the structuring, commercial risks, terms and conditions.
• Interact with banks on credit facility, pricing, processes and service quality to ensure proper set-up to meet business demands in bank guarantee and L/C.
• Regular cost control of bank commission and arrangement of central commission settlement.
• Provide guidance and training to Siemens companies on guarantee and L/C and respond to business inquiries.
• Work as a bridge between banks and the business to execute guarantee and L/C requests in timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Record, reconcile and report guarantee and L/C to ensure completeness and transparency.
• Central local GREAT system administration – Hotline for internal customers and regular system user monitoring;
• Participate in projects or drive new initiatives in process improvements, Corporate Finance product and systems implementation, M&A and digitalization.
• Internal: SLC Legal Services, GBS, M&A, Shareholder Controlling, RIC team, SFSL, TFA H.O., applicants at served group companies
• External: partnering banks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic background: Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance.
• 3-5 years’ experience in trade finance in an MNC environment; working experience in banking/FI is preferred.
• Familiar with SAFE and PBoC regulations, trade finance products, incoterms and URDG758.
• Good knowledge of Guarantee/LC guideline, signature mandate regulation.
• Proficiency in Chinese and English.
• A team player with strong sense of ownership and good communication skills.
• Decent learning agility and analytical skills.
Ready to take on new challenges? Start your new journey with us!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time