Job title: Mendix Developer | IT Global Operations
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are part of SOP IT APD DA which deals with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence for Asia. As a Mendix Developer, you will be helping people from within our company to realize their ideas into smoothly running and user-friendly applications, putting a smile on people’s faces as you make their job easier to do! You will be in a unique position, that allows you to learn a lot about Mendix: how to create better apps, but also how different departments within the company operate, or help building complete solutions with Mendix. You will be taking complete ownership and involved in designing, implementing and testing a component different projects with diverse background. You will work closely with our product owner, scrum master and other developers in an agile development team throughout the entire product lifecycle.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will invest in people and know how to help them improve their skills, both on a technical and personal level.
- You have to be a team player, and have a positive attitude. Even when things go wrong.
- You should have excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner.
- You should be able to define and create application design and architecture
- You should Design entities, roles, deployment infrastructure etc.
- You should Master estimation, scoping and sizing of solutions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Your qualification: Degree / BE (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- You Should Experience: 1 year in Mendix / 3 overall experience
- You should have experience working in agile environment
- You should have knowledge on Mendix cloud, AWS, Azure.
- You should have a good understanding of SQL, BPMN, MDD, Agile and possibly Java (you don't have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely a plus)
- Being a player coach to your peers in the teams
- You should have a passion for technology and possess strong problem-solving and analytical skill.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time