Then come and join our global team as Support Application Specialist (m/f/d) Mammography in the Remote Service Center to offer our international customers and colleagues our best support
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a member in our global team you support our customers, Application Specialists and Service Engineers in the EMEA region by taking care of complex problems
- You carefully analyze inquiries, offer solutions or develop workarounds via phone or remote sessions
- You report and share information about system problems to the Headquarter Support Center and you distribute solutions back to our customers
- Your expertise in clinical workflow and in-depth knowledge of our products may require you to make onsite visits in critical customer situations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed training as a medical-technical radiology assistant (MTRA) or radiographer, or you have a comparable medical qualification
- You have experience with our Siemens Healthineers mammography products or similar
- You have experience with clinical workflows of interventional procedures in mammography like biopsy and wire location
Your attributes and skills:
- Due to our international business you have excellent language skills in English; in addition, German and other language skills would be great
- You are highly motivated and have good communication and analysis skills
- You are able to solve our customers issues in a highly professional and timely manner
- You are willing to share your experience and knowledge in an easy way to gain understanding of colleagues within and outside of your team through personal discussions, documents and workshops
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time