Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Experts, pioneers, networkers
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We make real what matters
- You’ll be preparing all engineering drawing for EHV and HV AIS circuit breakers and approvals for Transmission Products orders.
- You’ll be working on approvals and execution issues with major customer s like PGCIL, NTPC, other major Utilities etc.
- You’ll be doing Unexecuted Order Value (UOV) monitoring and planning for execution with duly clearance from customers and regional sales team. You'll be releasing manufacturing drawings and instructions for production planning as per rolling plans for next three months in coordination with sales/customers.
- You’ll handle major EPCs in region for contract closing in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- You'll be responsible for complete engineering document submission to customer including any non-standard requirements.
- You may have to visit customer place for quick drawing approval.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an Electrical graduate with great product knowledge and experience of 3 - 6 years from relevant industry.
- You are well versed with strategic planning, negotiation, customer intimacy, organizational skills, proactiveness, strong decision making, ownership mindset and soft skills.
- You’ve got excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple disciplines simultaneously.
- You’ve knowledge of Auto CAD, any Electrical design software and SAP.
- You’ve good knowledge of High Voltage Circuit breaker of Air Insulated Substations.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time