Job Description :
As an Enforcement Solution Architect at Siemens Mobility, you will be responsible for shaping the future by
leading project delivery and execution in the domain of integrated customer solutions that support our nation’s
Mobility in the U.S. is in the middle of a technological revolution, and as cities and states start to plan for and
implement autonomous, electric, connected, and shared mobility infrastructure, they must also manage existing
assets: highways, city streets, tunnels, and railway crossings that continue to be hot spots for congestion.
Siemens Intelligent Traffic Solutions is at the forefront of this revolution. As part of our Enforcement portfolio,
we are working on fixed and mobile bus lane enforcement solutions to increase throughput for buses by
ensuring full use of their dedicated lanes.
The Enforcement Solutions Team is spearheading the design and deployment of systems across the US. The
systems deployed typically utilize the core sub-systems and products from the Traffic Solutions product portfolio
with configuration and project specific developments being the responsibility of the Enforcement Engineering
The Enforcement Solution Architect is in the lead for defining the system architecture and technical solution,
including the joint management of the products and underlying technologies in cooperation with Product
We are looking for a motivated, autonomous innovator who has a passion for delivering change and improving
the status quo, whose success is measured in ensuring completion within time, quality, and cost targets.
• Requirements engineering for customer project requirements and mapping to product features
• Technical evaluation of RFPs and develop written proposals for the technical solution approach
• Design a tailored customer ITS system based on RFP, project, and technical requirements
• System network design, system acceptance testing, and system Installation & commissioning
• Define the products, components and subsystems to be used and their concrete characteristics
• Develop project plans, drive and track progress of work packages, milestones, and key activities
• Develop and execute risk mitigation measures to counteract obstacles and delays
• Work with customer project manager to ensure complete solution delivery on time and in budget
• Act as a key expert to improve safety, cost, and customer satisfaction of products and processes
• Identify and define future product opportunities and build bench strength for long-term growth
• Lead by example and excel with a dynamic team in a highly collaborative environment
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• BS/BA in Computer Science or related STEM discipline or demonstrable equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of demonstrable experience and accomplishment as systems and solutions engineer
• 10+ years of demonstrable experience and results developing and engineering HW/SW solutions
• Demonstrable knowledge about software architecture paradigms, design patterns, distributed systems,
middleware concepts, databases, networking, cloud computing, and embedded systems.
• Proven ability leading customer-facing projects and execute successfully within time and budget
• Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving, planning, and abstract thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
• Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
• Excellent communication skills, fostering collaboration with developers, testers, and stakeholders
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline
• Experience in image processing, object classification, and text recognition
• Great career opportunities in a recognized and global company
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose
• All employees receive life insurance, short, and long-term disability coverage
• 401k with generous company matching
• Education reimbursement programs available
an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in
the workplace. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability
unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity,
transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or
military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other
categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.